- Office based position in Sydney’s inner southern region
- Professional culture with high employee engagement
- Educational & commercial construction projects - $5M
You will be joining progressive builder that has a dynamic leadership team and professional and welcoming culture. With a career spanning over 30 years in NSW and solid partnerships with clients they are able to focus on quality and providing a personalised service. They partner with good subbies and have a key focus on culture, are family friendly and have a forward thinking mentality
- You will delivery projects within the educational, commercial and government sectors valued to 5M, this will include new build construction and fitout/refurbishments.
- They use first class systems and carry several accreditations to work with state and federal government.
- Employing around 30 staff the plan this financial year will be to grow steadily to facilitate a focus on larger construction projects
As the Project Manager, you will be hands on in terms of early tender involvement, programing and client management whilst working closely with your Site Manager to deliver the project in collaboration with the subbies and site team. You will be responsible for monitoring project financials and driving programme to ensure that projects are completed within agreed timeframes.
This position will report into the Construction Director.
Offers above $200K
Background / Skills
- Degree Qualified (Construction Management)
- Have delivered commercial new build projects, ideally within educational or commercial
- Demonstrated ability maintaining key client relationships and previous experience working at the front end of projects
- The successful candidate will need to have a good understanding of the local market and be well networked with local subbies
- Superior ability to plan, manage and deliver several projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills and ability build rapport quickly
- Excellent negotiation and decision-making abilities
- Strong IT skills, particularly within Excel, Procore
Please call Carmel Jones, Associate Director at CGC on 0428 433 876 for more information or apply for the position below email@example.com
all applications received in confidence