- Work under passionate directors with a clear vision for the future
- Work under a collaborative exe management team
- Company growing so plenty of room for progression
The founders / owners of this privately owned builder are passionate, astute leaders who have handpicked the exe management team over the last 5 years and are driving the business forward with a clear 2025 business plan. For over 15 years they have forged a successful business career working with blue chip clients within aged care, government, and residential sectors. Currently turning over approx. $250M and employing a dedicated team of 110 ppl.
Why apply for this role
This builder has been on quite the journey over the last 5 years and is now a major player in the Sydney market delivering large scale construction projects valued to $120M. You will be joining a builder that has a highly developed executive leadership team who boast successful careers within the mid-tier market and are collaborative and professional.
You will be offered a long term, stable position with a company that can provide variety, focusing on commercial, educational, aged care and high end residential developments.
As the Project Manager, you will be hands on in terms of early tender involvement, programing and client interaction whilst working closely with your Site Manager to deliver the project in collaboration with the subbies and site team. You will be responsible for monitoring project financials and driving programme to ensure that projects are completed within agreed timeframes.
We are looking for Project Managers that can demonstrate strong relationship with past clients who strive to deliver the best product they can.
Salary will depend on experience however figures of between $180K - $200K can be expected.
Ideal background / skills
- Have completed a tertiary qualification in construction/project management / civil engineering
- Have experience working in the mid tier market on a mixture of commercial projects valued to $50M
- Have been involved in projects from tender / bid stages and understand how to negotiate with clients and sub-contractors
- Understand the importance of stakeholder management
- High level of knowledge of contractual terms and conditions.
- High level of knowledge and understanding of building principles.
- High level of knowledge of project management principles
- High level of knowledge around WHS and Environmental legislation and Quality Assurance requirements.
- In depth understanding of corporate values, policies and procedures.
- Possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills