National consultancy with an extensive client base across a variety of sectors, both public and private. Proudly still independently owned after 25 years in the business, they still offer their clients a personal approach when delivering their project.
About the Role
With a strong pipeline of work ahead, an opportunity has arisen for either a contractor to make the move to the client-side or an experienced client-side PM to deliver multiple facade related projects. A proven background in this area will be highly regarded.
Skills & Experience
- Degree Qualification in a construction related field.
- Previous project management experience, minimum of 5 + years.
- The ability to run projects throughout their full life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills, with stakeholder management experience.
- Portfolio of projects within the public sector will be highly regarded, especially specialising in Facade work.
- Understanding of local code, standards and legislation.
- Opportunity for career progression, with opportunity to develop more junior team members.
- Competitive salary package, with potential for bonus/profit share.
- Centrally located office.
- Consultancy with strong team culture and real work/life balance.
For any other construction, related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com