Our client are a specialized mid-tier contractor who are experts in the delivery of ground improvement and deep foundation projects. They are currently experiencing a period of strategic growth across both QLD and regional NSW and as have such as identified a need for an experienced delivery focused project manger to join the business in their Brisbane offices.
The role will report directly to Senior Management and will involve leading a team of engineering professionals and supervisors to safely deliver projects with full project accountability across risk, commercials, safety and quality. Projects will be in the value of $500k-3ml with scope of works including heavy foundations, marine works, bored piles, CFA piling, driven piles etc.
This organisation have project work across QLD and Northern NSW and although the role will be predominantly based in Brisbane it will involve occasional travel across the state (1-2 days/ week max). The role will offer the right candidate the chance to work with an organisation that has an outstanding reputation with their existing clients for the safe and effective delivery of high quality projects and real future to help grow the business strategically.
To be considered for this role you must posses the following experience:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in civil construction
- At least 5 years experience in a Project Management capacity
- Must posses prior experience managing a pilling contractor in the delivery of bored piles, CFA piling, driven piles
- Experience managing project risk, cost and delivery of projects up to $5ml
- Experience in procurement, tendering, project estimating
For more information, please call Rory on 042 026 703 or email your resume direct to firstname.lastname@example.org