Our client are a specialized mid-tier contractor who are experts in the delivery of ground improvement and deep foundation projects. They are currently experiencing a period of strategic growth across both QLD and regional NSW and as have such as identified a need for an experienced delivery focused project manger to join the business in their Brisbane offices.
They are currently looking to secure a number of packages of work both in QLD and in WA and are actively looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead the delivery of a $30ml project for a major mining client on a FIFO roster basis. The role will involve managing up to 40 blue collar personal and will have 2-3 direct reports. In addition to direct labour you will be also responsible for managing up to 5 local subcontractors and have full responsibility across programming, resources allocations, commercials and monthly reporting.
To be considered for this role you must posses the following experience:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in civil construction
- At least 5 years experience in a Project Management capacity
- Must posses prior experience managing a pilling contractor in the delivery of bored piles, CFA piling, driven piles
- Must have experience delivering civil works for a major mining client such as Rio, BHPO, FMG etc
- Experience managing project risk, cost and delivery of projects up to $30ml
- Experience self delivery and subcontractor management
the position is a 9 month fixed term contract on a 21/7 FIFO basis with an attractive base salary, LAFHA and a project completion bonus.
For more information, please call Rory on 042 026 703 or email your resume direct to firstname.lastname@example.org