Established in NSW / ACT for over 40 years this builder has solid foundations, both federal and state pre qualifications and a highly skilled workforce that works in the Illawarra region. Currently they have contracts with NSW health for the early works on several hospitals.
Reporting into a Construction Manager you will use your strong stakeholder and project management skills leading and coordination of all participants on the project, ensuring expectations are understood and agreed, program developed and closely monitored, key milestones met, and that delivery, performance and financial targets are achieved.
Projects they are targeting include educational, health and community projects
To be successful for this role you will need
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Experience as a Project manager in the upper third or mid-tier market
- Experience working in the Sydney construction market
- Commercial background delivery projects to $10M
- Exceptional cost control skills
- Be well presented and excellent communication skills
As an employee of this organisation you benefit from working with some of NSW’s most astute senior managers who are committed to up skilling local people. The work they deliver is varied to keep you interested and processes and procedures are that of a established mid tier builder
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones on 0428 433 876 / email@example.com