Mid-tier builder operating in the educational, government, health, aged care and retail sectors offering design and construct and construction management services. They have a strong history in NSW delivering projects valued to $25M for a list of repeat clients. They offer staff generous salary packages and a good variety of projects to keep you challenged.
As Project Manager, you will manage the procurement process, coordinate subcontractors, liaise with your site team and drive the program to an effective and successful conclusion. You will manage all correspondence with the relevant stakeholders including the client, consultants, architects and internal staff.
Projects are location in the Illawarra and regional NSW, work in hand includes a library upgrade, hospital and aged care facility.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Project Management role in commercial, educational or health sectors ideally in a fast-paced environment - $5M - $20M
- Degree background, trained as a Contract Administrator
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining key client relationships
- Superior ability to plan, manage and deliver several projects simultaneously and be accustomed to deliver up to $20M worth of work concurrently
- Strong communication skills and ability to mentor junior project management staff
- Good negotiation and decision making abilities
- Working knowledge of Cheops is a huge advantage
Culture / Benefits
Best practice builder with strong systems and professional culture. People enjoying working with this Company because they have access to a variety of new build, refurbishment and fitout projects. You will enjoy a competitive market salary and the necessary mentoring and training to achieve career advancement.
Please call Carmel Jones 0428 433 786 for more information or apply for the position below. email@example.com