- Looking to accelerate your career in a booming sector?
- Motivated by a huge earning potential?
- Drive large projects from procurement to execution
- See projects through from start to hand over
- Evolve your reputation in the industry
- Exposure to projects from $10m in value
- Manage project scope from development to handover
- Manage design development as well as up-front regulatory approvals
- Be involved in new build projects from $10m in value
- Work for a client-side project management consultancy
- Appoint contractors through the process of competitive tendering
- Identify and manage construction risks through the build process
- Manage project expenditure and cash flow
- Identification and rectification of defects
- Have a positive and optimistic attitude
You will have:
- Tertiary qualification in construction management, engineering, architecture or similar.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience delivering successful projects from start to finish
- Project financial reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to priorities tasks
- A boutique project management consultancy with booming prospects
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth and expansion
- Close knit team with regular meetings, staff outings and annual Christmas celebration
- Close to public transport/staff parking
If you would like to tackle your next challenge, in a booming industry and progress your career, get in touch with Karlee at CGC Recruitment on (02) 8252 4021 or email at email@example.com.
CGC Recruitment is an established organisation specialising in recruitment for the areas of construction, infrastructure, engineering & architecture and project management development. To find more information about who we are, visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com