Fitout firm with established offices in both New South Wales and Queensland providing integrated fitout solutions to the commercial sector. The project delivery teams are backed by senior executives with over 100 years combined experience in construction and a streamlined organisational structure allows managerial support on all projects.
- This position will report into highly astute General Manager who has strong ties in the mid tier market and will work closely with the estimating and delivery teams to ensure contractual compliance across allocated projects
- The Project Managers core function will be to see each project to completion liaising with all relevant parties to ensure the works are delivered on time and to budget
- You will be supported by the necessary site teams who will oversee the day to day activities
- Deliver private sector corporate fitout projects
- Degree qualified (construction management) with strong financial knowledge
- Thorough understanding of commercial fitout
- Excellent negotiation and decision-making abilities
- Advanced skills using professional costing software such as Cheops or Jobpac
- Management are happy to look at a Contract Administrator ready to take the next steps in their career
- Our client is privately owned, senior management are from a tier two background and the team are eager and driven.
- The senior management have pulled together their collective 100 years of experience working in a tier two environment and tweaked the structure to create a flexible and agile culture.
- You will receive mentoring and training directly from the General Manager who is very hands on in the business.