Established Tier 3 builder who were founded in QLD and now also have a NSW office are growing from year to year currently turning over around $70M. Their projects range from $1M fitouts to $20M refurbishments/Newbuilds in the commercial, retail, hospitality sectors. They are currently extremely busy in QLD and they are looking for a few key people to join the business.
About the role – Project Manager (Gold Coast)
We are specifically looking for a PM to manage their Gold Coast projects and be based on site on the coast. This well organised and structured builder predict they will have at least 2 years work on the Gold Coast starting with a $16M shopping centre refurb at Southport.
Skills and Experience
- Stability with previous employers
- Large refurb/ new build experience is preferred
- Completed construction degree or trade background
- Able to manage a team
- Good client relationship skills
- Working for a builder who are in a growth period
- Be seen as a senior part of the business
- Join a builder who values their staff and have a great culture
- Strong pipeline of work
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com