Our client is a builder who have grown from a small fit out company to one of Australia’s largest contractors in the past 25 years. Their national project portfolio varies from a $1M fit out to a $300M high rise.
Their QLD operation has been operating for 15 years and deliver a mixture of fit outs/large refurbs and new build construction projects to a value of $80M. They have a fantastic name in the QLD market and a name that turns most people’s head.
The role – Project Manager
The Brisbane operation is currently extremely busy and are looking for some key people to join the team. They are looking for a Project Manager who is capable of looking after a mixture of complex fit outs/refurbs projects from $1M $15M. You will report to the Construction Manager and be seen as a key part of the Brisbane team.
Please don’t be put off by the word ‘fit out’, these are complex and interesting projects.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years running your own projects as a Project Manager
- A completed construction degree
- Previous experience as a CA
- Fit out and refurbishment experience
- Previously worked for a known name in the industry
- Someone who can manage and be self sufficient
- A team player
- Someone who can maintain and create strong client relationships
How to apply
Click apply or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively call David Hope for a confidential discussion on 0406 665 799
For any other construction related roles, please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com