- Sydney City and surrounding projects within fitout / refurb
- Work with astute, passionate and well-connected senior managers
- Friendly, collaborative culture with forward thinking directors
National fitout firm that specialises within the Commercial Fitout, Hospitality, Medical and Retail. On a national basis this firm employs over 150 staff, turns over $100M and provides full turnkey solutions to a long list of household names and blue-chip corporates.
With a busy pipeline of work for the second quarter of this year we are helping with the recruitment of a Project Manager. Over the next qtr my client has approx $20M of pipelined work to deliver.
You will report into the Construction Director, work closely with the Commercial Manager overseeing 1-2 projects at a time. You will be responsible for ensuing works are delivered within client’s budgets and specifications, provide L & D to staff and help train the next generation of cadets.
Work will be varied, ranging from fitting out boutique retail store, high spec entertainment and hospitality venues to first class medical facilities and general commercial offices. Project sizes will range from $1M - $10M
Salary will be in line with experience however figures of between $150,000 - $200,000 are to be expected.
- Construction Management Degree or similar
- Experience working within the fit out / refurb sector with similar size company ($40M local turnover)
- Capability to develop strong client relationships and ability to empower and motivate your team
- Ability to make decisive decisions, understand budgets and programming and how to deliver fitout in CBD locations
- Above average IT skill
You will be joining a busy firm that is headed up by a Sydney veteran in the fitout market. You will enjoy a professional culture, vibrant new offices and work within a team of down to earth people.
This business is at the cutting edge of technology, have developed their own project management system and believe in investment in people.
People enjoy working for this business because of the collaborative culture, flexibility for people with young families and friendly team
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones, Associate Director from CGC on 0428 433 876.