- Office based position in Sydney’s inner southern region – Sydney Metro Projects
- Professional culture with high employee engagement
- Educational, Defence & commercial fitout works.
Our client is a boutique fitout firm operating within the commercial, defence and educational space( projects valued to $5M). Privately owned and trading for over 30 yrs they have a solid client base and offer a supportive culture to employees. Boutique in nature they can offer clients a personalised service that ensures they have a steady stream of repeat business.
Culture / Benefits
Being boutique, this builder has time to invest in people, culture and the client experience. The Directors are modern and progressive leaders and the company enjoys high employee engagement. They are a family friendly business with a professional and forward-thinking culture. The team currently sits at approx. 25-30 people and the business is turning over $35M. The plans is to steadily grow in the coming years which will create opportunity for existing staff members to progress
As the Project Manager, you will be hands on in terms of early tender involvement, programing and client interaction whilst working closely with your Site Manager to deliver the project in collaboration with the subbies and site team. You will be responsible for monitoring project financials and driving programme to ensure that projects are completed within agreed timeframes.
This position will report into the Construction Manager.
Salary $150K - $160K + super
- Degree Qualified (Construction Management)
- Have delivered commercial fitouts as a Project Manager
- Demonstrated ability maintaining key client relationships and previous experience working at the front end of projects
- The successful candidate will need to have a good understanding of the local market and be well networked with local subbies
- Superior ability to plan, manage and deliver several projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills and ability build rapport quickly
- Excellent negotiation and decision-making abilities
- Strong IT skills, particularly within Excel, Procore