- Work with highly regarded senior management
- Help mentor a high performing team
- Fast paced environment dealing with blue chip clients
Our client is a design-driven boutique construction firm with offices in Sydney and Brisbane who pride themselves on working a little differently to their peers by investing time in the front end of the projects to achieve better efficiencies for clients.
They have built a solid reputation working with clients on a range of building works including new builds refurbishments within aged care, industrial, commercial and local government projects valued to $15M
The builder is privately owned and senior management are from a tier one background. The Sydney team are an energetic and high performing group who strive to achieve the best outcomes form clients. The senior management have pulled together their years of experience working within a tier one environment and tweaked the structure to create a flexible and agile culture for employees
You will be joining a stable, high achieving team that has been handpicked by the State Manager over the last 2 yrs.
The business is currently still working from home or from the site offices so as long as the output is there you will enjoy the flexibilty of working from home conditions.
They hold regular soical events bringing the team together which eveyone seems to enjoy.
Reporting to the NSW State Manger you will be responsible for overseeing projects valued to $15M from design through to delivery, working closely with the client and consultants whilst managing your team to ensure that projects are completed within time and specification. We are looking for a Project Manager with a strong D & C background who is client facing, professional and well connected in the Sydney market.
We are looking for a Project Manager that enjoys mentoring and training their team and has a collaborate approach
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Project Management role in the commercial sector delivering design and construct projects
- Degree background, trained as a Contract Administrator
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining key client relationships
- Superior ability to plan, manage and deliver several projects simultaneously from bid stages to handover
- Experience using Procore and Cheops
- Strong communication skills and ability to mentor junior project management staff
- Excellent negotiation skills and concise decision making abilities