- Work with passionate and supportive senior management team
- Join a long-standing NSW Builder with strong reputation
- D & C contracts within hospitality and education sectors
Join an Australian owned mid-tier builder that currently employs approx. 150 staff across multiple offices on the eastern seaboard. The company is made up of several divisions focusing on Major Construction, Remedial and Project Management. The company is at the forefront of Innovation and technology however brings over 100 of experience.
Work in hand includes – D & C clubs/pubs and Independent school $10M - $30M
Culture / Benefits
- You will be joining a thriving builder under a supportive senior leadership team who have just restructured and will be driving the business forward in 2021.
- The company enjoy low staff turnover and have recently invested time and money into employee training, benefits and the culture.
- They promote diversity and inclusion and will be a builder to watch for employee satisfaction in the future.
- This is an exciting time to be joining this builder as currently the structure is fairly flat however with growth plans in place more middle management positions will be introduced.
- Having multiple revenue streams protects the business form downturns in the market
- You will be provided with a clear career path and work under a supportive, positive, and practical senior leadership team
Reporting into a Construction Manager you will use your strong stakeholder and project management skills leading and coordinating of all participants on the project, ensure expectations are understood and agreed, program designed and developed then closely monitored, key milestones met, and performance and financial targets are achieved. All work is D & C so you will need to have operated in this environment previously
Salary will be reflective of your experience; we are looking at candidates in the $180K - $200K + Super
Key Skills / Desirable Background
- Tertiary qualifications relating to construction (Construction Management, Engineering)
- Experience working with a mid-tier builder
- Possess strong systems knowledge
- Ability to manage and coordinate site teams and build rapport with client / external consultants and sub-contractors
- Strong programming and financial reporting experience
- Experience working across educational, hospitality or aged care projects