Construction management firm delivering fitout and refurbishment works to the corporate real estate and educational industry. Boutique in nature this builder is able to offer tailored service to their clients, have a dedicated team of sub-contractors and suppliers and a professional and agile culture.
Culture / Benefits
- Being boutique, this builder has time to invest in people. The Director is a modern and progressive leader and the company enjoys high employee engagement.
- The culture is non egoistic, and you will find senior leadership often rolling up his sleeves help the staff deliver projects
- You will benefit from working with a passionate and astute leadership team that definitely don’t taken themselves too seriously
- The business has grown year on year since inception and is turning over a comfortable $60M.
- Enjoy working with a company that nurtures clients relationships to the point that you build life long friendships
As the Project Manager, you will be hands on in terms of early tender involvement, programing and client interaction whilst working closely with your Site Manager to deliver the project in collaboration with the client. You will be responsible for monitoring project financials and drive programmes to ensure that projects are completed to clients satisfaction.
You will be expected to delivery up to $6M worth of work concurrently.
Salary will in line with experience however expectations are in line with $140K – $160K + Super
- Have delivered commercial fitouts as a Project Manager (5 yrs)
- Demonstrated ability maintaining key client relationships and previous experience working at the front end of projects
- Demonstrate good understanding of the local market and be well networked with local subbies
- Superior ability to plan, manage and deliver several projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills and ability build rapport quickly
- Strong negotiation and decision-making abilities
- Strong IT skills, particularly within Excel, Smartsheet