This builder has over 2 decades of experience in QLD and NSW and boasts a large portfolio of projects from new office complexes to commercial heritage renovations, auditoriums to hospitality refurbishments and commercial fit-outs. The company currently holds a strong financial position and is hiring due to strategic growth.
About the Role – Project Manager
Due to planned growth they are looking to engage a Project Manager that is capable of delivering projects between $1M to $10M. As the Project Manager you will have a structured team to mentor and guide through a wide range of projects. Your first project will vary depending on the time of your appointment.
Skills and Experience
- 4-5 years plus as a Project Manager
- Must have experience with a well known builder
- Experience with a similar size projects
- Stability with previous employers
- Positive attitude
- Ability to lead a team
- Work for a company whose culture is based on honesty and integrity
- Work for a company whose Directors and senior management have an inclusive and supportive mentality
- Enjoy a stable working environment with ongoing training, development and career progression.
- This builder is truly an employer of choice amongst the medium builders.
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0 406 665 799 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com