Established over 40 years ago this highly respected builder who are highly regarded throughout Queensland and Northern NSW are looking to add a couple of key people to their Ballina team. They operate across QLD with four offices and also have a large office in Ballina servicing Northern NSW. They specialise in the commercial, health, aged care and industrial sectors with projects valuing anything from $5M to $30M.
About the Role – Project Manager - Ballina
Due to continued growth and recent successful tenders in their Northern NSW region they are now looking for an additional Project Manager to be based at their Ballina office. Depending on the timing of your appointment will depend on your first project, however the likelihood is that it will be a medium-large aged care or health construction project. You will join an experienced team with a supportive Construction Manager.
Skills and Experience
- Approximately 5+ years experience in a PM role
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Able to manage and lead a team
- Experience delivering projects ranging from $15M to $30M plus
- Have stability on your CV
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Flexible with travel when required
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to spend the next 10 years with a builder who are highly respected across the building market.
- Work in the Ballina office
- Work for a highly reputable builder
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
How to Apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0 406 665 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com