Established over 50 years ago this highly respected builder who are highly regarded throughout Queensland and Northern NSW are looking to add a couple of key people to their Gold Coast/Norther NSW team. They operate across QLD with four offices and also have an office in Northern NSW. They specialise in the commercial, health, aged care and industrial sectors with projects valuing anything from $5M to $50M.
About the Role – Project Manager - Gold Coast/Northern NSW
Due to continued growth and recent successful tenders in their Gold Coast/Northern NSW region they are now looking for a PM to join the team to be based out of their Gold Coast or Northern NSW office. Your first project will be joining a team on a $6m build in Northern NSW. You will be based in the office with the expectation of going to site every couple of weeks.
This is a long term opportunity for someone to be based locally on the Gold Coast/Northern NSW.
Skills and Experience
- Approximately 3 to 5+ years experience in a PM role
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Able to manage and lead a team
- Experience delivering projects up tp $10M
- Have previously come from a Contract Administration background
- Have stability on your CV
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Flexible with travel when required
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to spend the next 10 years with a builder who are highly respected across the building market.
- Structured career path
- Work for a highly reputable builder
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
How to Apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0 406 665 799 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com