- Iconic and timeless projects
- Seek a long term and rewarding career opportunity
- Opportunity to grow within the organisation.
Well-established and solid façade contractor operating across NSW, QLD, VIC and SA market, enjoy industry leading culture and benefits with strong relationships with highly reputable contractors. Highly regarded and reputable company resulting in repeat business in a strong working environment and impressive projects. With a workforce of over 70 staff with a steady year on year growth due to increase workload.
Due to an influx of successful tenders and demand they are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager. You will be reporting into CEO and Directors of the company.
- Keen eye for detail
- 2 years + experience in Façade Project Management.
- Management of multiple projects depending on size.
- Drive Design manage procurement and deliveries.
- Ensuring projects are delivered within scope and exceeding client’s expectations.
- Cost planning and forecasting
- Civil Engineering Degree qualifications or similar
- Strong work ethics
- 2 + years in façade project management
- Team player
- Previous experience in either metalwork, windows, doors, glazing, curtain walls, cladding and/or facades essential.
- Top Tier contractor
- Work on NSW’s most iconic projects
- High Rise commercial & residential projects
- Flexible work culture
- Highly experience and open-minded management team
- Opportunity to progress into Senior Management position
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org