This award winning builder have bene established for over 35 years and have offices in all states of Australia. They have been operating in QLD for over 10 years and are a well respected name in the industry. They deliver new build construction and high end fit out and refurbishment projects across the commercial, industrial and age care sectors with their jobs ranging from $5M up to $40M.
About the Role – Project Manager
Their construction arm is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the business. This role has been created due to an increase in their work load and growth of the Brisbane team. You will join a team of Project Managers in the Construction team reporting to the Construction Manager.
Skills and Experience
- A proven history as a Project Manager with a similar size builder
- Stability with previous employers will be taken into account
- Experience managing projects of $20M to $30M plus
- Able to lead from the front and manage a team
- Able to mentor younger staff and bring Junior PM's through the business
- Previous D&C experience is preferred
- Work for a leading national builder with fantastic reputation
- Work for a builder who promote a professional and positive working environment
- A builder who offer a genuine work/life balance
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com