Established in QLD over 40 years ago and now operate with 4 QLD offices and 1 in NSW and are a well respected and structured builder with an excellent reputation of delivering projects to the highest level. The sectors they operate in are Education, agecare, industrial, defence and health, they have a fantastic reputation in the QLD market and are a dominant force in building projects from $5M to $70M with projects in the $15M to $30M being their consistent areas.
About the role – Project Manager - Mackay
Due to some internal movements/growth and projects secured there is an opportunity for a Project Manager to come into the business in their Mackay office. You will be joining a small team in Mackay and your first project will be a Mackay based project but it will be normal to be looking after other projects in the North QLD region.
Skills and Experience:
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Have experience delivering projects of $10M plus
- Have stability on your CV
- Competent with cost reporting and programming
- Excellent man management skills
- Able to work in team environment
- Able to lead from the front
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- Be Mackay based
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a stable long-term career in Mackay.
- Working on a great variety of projects
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Job security
- Good work/life balance
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com