Work in collaboration with the Directors and BDM around strategy
Senior Management Role, Assist In Driving The Growth
- A specialist fit out contractor established in 2008 by two well regarded Construction professionals.
- Regarded as one of the best tier 3 contractors in the fit out sector working with Dexus, JLL, Knight Frank etc.
- You'd be joining a business with a standout culture and reputation.
- 4 year strategy in place to increase turnover through, sector diversity in to Education (Public sector approved contractor) and Health (private sector)
- Over the past 10 years the two Directors have had a hands on approach and have been running their own projects, as the company is growing and they are securing more work they have decided that they need to bring another Senior Project Manager into the business.
- Strategic hire due to strong pipeline and new business revenue, reporting to the Directors.
- Managing 1 to 3 projects depending on the size (Generally between $500k to $5m)
- Manage a Contract Administrator and Site teams.
- Drive Design, Manage Procurement, Sign Up Trades and Deliver the Build.
- Ensure all projects are delivered in line with scope & exceeding clients expectation.
- Drive a Safety culture and a collaborative team environment.
- Considering Project Managers from a commercial fit out from either construction Management degree or a trade background.
- Must have exposure to either Government, Private sector health or Education CG 21 Contract Experience.
- Your'll be a proactive and professional Project Manager who can communicate with all stakeholders including clients, consultants and trades alike.
- Work with integrity and dedication to forge strong relationship with above mentioned stakeholders.
- This is a great opportunity to join a builder that will continue to grow where you'll be seen as a senior member of the organisation.
- As the business grows you'd have the opportunity to move in to a Construction Manager position with 3/4 direct reports.
- Paying circa $180k Package (negotiable for the right person)
- Call Billy Versey on 0406 707 277 / 02 8252 4015 or email me your CV to Billy.email@example.com
- For any other related construction roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com