Work with passionate directors under a handpicked exe management team in a business that has been operating in the Sydney market for over 10 years and has forged a career working with blue chip clients. Currently turning over approx. $250M and employing a dedicated team of 120 ppl.
Why people want to join
This builder has been on quite the journey over the last 5 years and is now a major player in the Sydney market delivering large scale construction projects valued to $80M. The exe management team are a highly developed group of industry professional that boast successful careers within the mid-tier market.
The culture throughout the business is inclusive and diverse, family friendly and all staff enjoy internal training and mentoring from exe management and team leaders.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for the safe, coordinated and successful delivery of projects to achieve programme and financial targets. This will require the ability to plan and resource, overseeing the approval process, ensure you are constantly reviewing programme, budgets and design requirements whilst leading a team to achieve project milestones and delivery
You will enjoy a salary between $220K – $250K
- Have completed a tertiary qualification construction/project management and have demonstrated experience working for similar mid-tier builders.
- Ability to use Jobpac or similar
- Familiarity of the commercial construction industry.
- Familiarity of contract terms and conditions.
- Familiarity of building principles.
- Familiarity of project management principles and delivery methods (e.g: Hard Dollar tender, GMP)
- Understanding of WHS and Environmental legislation and Quality Assurance requirements.
- Familiarity of corporate values, policies and procedures.
- Possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills