A fit out Contractor who have been established for over 20 years and operate in QLD, NSW, VIC and ACT. With diverse clientele across a number of sectors including education, health, age care, local and national Government, retail, commercial, hospitality and leisure. They have multiple projects running consecutively and are continually winning work. The company has built a great culture and values their employees, who are seen as the difference in offering a great service to their clients.
The role – Project Manager
A new opportunity exists for a project Manager to join the Brisbane team and be part of the next chapter for their QLD office. You will have a strong fit out background and candidates who also have some new build experience will be strongly considered. You will report directly to the State Manager and be one of 3 Project Managers in their Brisbane office.
What you need to be successful:
- Stability with previous employers
- A background in the fit out/refurb sector. Small new build will also be considered
- Completed construction degree or trade background
- Able to manage a team
- Good client relationship skills
- Working for a builder who are in a growth period
- Be seen as a key part of the QLD business
- Join a builder who values their staff
- Strong pipeline of work
If you are keen to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com