CGC Brisbane recruiting currently for a capable Project Manager - Water infrastructure, to be based from the Sunshine Coast Region.
The client is an established Contractor with an excellent track record over 20 years within major water network upgrades, pipelines, sewerage, drainage, water treatment plant upgrades, across QLD in both the public and private sector.
You will be responsible for an upcoming project rollout, leading a team of Engineers, Site Supervisors and subcontractors ensuring completion on time, budget and high level of safety
The project Manager will also take ownership during design / planning, on delivery, and commissioning projects. you will also liaise regularly with clients, to build relationships and aim for repeat business.
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering / Project Management or Equivalent
- Previous experience in a Project Management role within the Water infrastructure sector
- Site based experience, comfortable coordinating work, and confident with decision making
- Construction Industry Induction Card – White Card
- Open Driving Licence
- Excellent written,verbal and face to face communication skills
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles in Australia please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com
You must have the immediate right to live and work in Australia to be considered.