This civil contractor is acknowledged as a leader in their industry and a company that attracts and retains their staff. They have recently won multiple utility relocation projects here in Sydney and are in the process of adding to what is already considered a progressive and industry leading team. Project values typically range from $500K - $25M and is very much a hands on role working for a company who self deliver the projects they secure.
As an experienced Project Engineer you will take the lead role in the coordination of all aspects of Utilities including management of personnel and subcontractors, safety, quality and liaising with the client during the delivery of your project.
- You will report to a Project Manager
- Responsible for the financial, safety, supervision of staff and sub-contractors as well as managing the client relationship.
- Planning and weekly programming
- Knowledge of environmental and safety systems.
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Previous experience working on road / rail and water construction projects would be highly regarded
- Utilities and the relocation of under ground services is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience delivering high quality projects - specifically within Road / Rail Construction
- A sound knowledge of contractual requirements
- An ability to mentor site engineers.
In this role you can expect to be paid a lucrative salary package. In addition you will have the support of a management team with genuine possibilities for career progression into a more senior role as this business goes from strength to strength.
How to Apply
For further information please contact Dan Kundi on 0407 091 397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org