Our client is a state-wide Government organisation within the Transport sector who operate in regional NSW. They work supporting road maintenance and construction projects in the area.
As an experienced civil project engineer you will take the lead role in the coordination of all aspects of the project, reporting into Senior Management you will be responsible for providing engineering support across a number of projects both at the front-end development and delivery phase of number of road infrastructure projects.
These are based across the Central West area of NSW across Dubbo, Orange and Parkes. This will be working from home opportunity if desired or office based with visits to sites and other regional offices when the schedule demands it.
Projects are road safety upgrades, from new overtaking lanes, intersections, rest areas and slope stabilisation.
- You will report to a senior manager
- Site inspections, dealing with subcontractors and foremen
- Safe Work Method Statements, revision and approval
- Ensure all site activities comply to company safety, environmental and quality policies and procedures
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Previous experience working on road construction projects (RMS, VIC Roads, DTMR)
- Utilities experience and/or road construction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience delivering high quality projects
- A sound knowledge of contractual requirements
- An ability to mentor site engineers.
For further information please contact Will Gardner on 0435935377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org