CGC Recruitment have partnered with a long standing client Nationally who are at the forefront of the infrastructure boom in QLD and deliver major projects across a number of sectors including Roads, Rail, Defence and Resources.
They are currently involved in the delivery of one of Brisbane's most iconic infrastructure projects of the last 20 years and have immediate contract requirement for a Project Engineer to assist in the deliver of a major Brownfield Construction projects.
Due to an an acceleration period across the project an immediate need has been created for a Site Based Project Engineer to assist in the delivery of the structures package. The role will report into the Senior Engineer on site and will involve working in a complex brownfield environment so planning dealing with multiple interfaces is critical for this role. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for tracking and End of Month forecast
- Manage subcontractors to safely deliver works
- Staging, planning & Methodology development
- Daily Site progress and planning meetings
- Planning, design management, onsite co-ordination
The role is a 12 month contract engaged through CGC working on a daily rate basis and we are open to engaging engineers as PAYG, ABN or via a Pty Ltd company.
- Minimum 5 years Site based Construction experience
- Degree Qualified Civil Engineer or Equivalent
- Experience working in a brownfield construction environment is preferred
- Must be a self start who can mentor junior engineers
- Methodical when it comes to planning and preparation
For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 for a confidential chat or email email@example.com