This national main tier contractor have a proven background in the delivery of complex civil infrastructure projects nationally across Australia. They have a proven reputation of delivering complex infrastructure projects on the Eastern Seaboard ranging from $10-150ml.
They have recently secured over $200ml worth of work over the last 6 months and as have such have identified the need for a Project Engineer to join the business on a full time basis and assist in the delivery of a recently awarded located South of Brisbane. As the Project Engineer on site you will report in into the Project Manager and you will be responsible for developing ITPs, putting schedules together and mentioning Junior Engineers. Scope of works includes structures, concrete works, drainage, earth works etc.
We are actively looking to speak to Engineers who posses the following experience:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 8 years civil construction experience
- Prior experience working for a Tier 2 or Tier 3 Civil Contractor self performing works
- Ability to manage subcontractors and communicate with middle management
- Project delivery experience on road construction projects between $30-100ml
- Prior experience delivering TMR, BCC or RMS projects would be an advantage
The role is a full time position with one of Australia's most reputable contracts working on a 2 year project in SE Queensland and will offer the right candidate an opportunity to develop there career as a Project Engineer and gain good mentorship to step as an SPE after the delivery of the job.
For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org