Established in QLD over 40 years ago and now operate with 4 QLD offices and 1 in NSW this well respected and structured builder have created an excellent reputation of delivering projects to the highest level. The sectors they operate in are Education, agecare, industrial, defence and health and their project vales vary from $5M to $70M with projects in the $15M to $30M being their consistent areas.
About the role – Project Engineer
Their Brisbane operation have recently been successful in securing multiple projects which is forcing them to grow their team and are in need of a Project Engineer to join their organisation to be based on a $60M hospital redevelopment project located in Atherton. As a Project Engineer you will have already worked for a Tier 1 or Tier 2 builder on similar sized projects. You will have a completed degree and hold over 5 years experience.
They are looking for this person to either:
- Be already living in the Cairns or Tablelands area
- Be willing to relocate for the duration of the project
- Be willing to FIFO (returning every second weekend)
- A completed construction or engineering degree
- Hold a minimum of 5 years experience across the building sector
- Have a strong BUILDING background, Civil and mining experience will not be suitable unfortunately
- Show stability on your CV
- Must have previous experience on health projects
- Eager to succeed
- Able to work in a team environment
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of Brisbane’s busiest builders.
- Working on a large hospital redevelopment project
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Competitive salary available
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com