This major civil company is acknowledged as a leader in their industry and a company that attracts and retains their staff.
As an experienced civil project engineer you will take the lead role in the coordination of all aspects of the project including management of personnel and subcontractors, safety, quality and liaising with the client during the delivery of your project.
- You will report to a project manager
- Daily site inspections, dealing with subcontractors and foremen
- Safe Work Method Statements, revision and approval
- Ensure all site activities comply to company safety, environmental and quality policies and procedures
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Previous experience working on road construction projects (RMS, VIC Roads, DTMR)
- Water infrastructure experience such as pipe-line, pump stations or drainage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience delivering high quality projects
- A sound knowledge of contractual requirements
- An ability to mentor site engineers.
How to Apply
For further information please contact Will Gardner on 0435935377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org