Currently, they are seeking a Project Engineer to join them on one of the largest railway projects ever undertaken in the Southern Hemisphere.
We are looking for experienced Project Engineers who can provide planning, engineering, and/or site construction support for project as well as technical advice.
Some of the key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with clients and key stakeholders to evaluate the principal, technological and systemic requirements, Functional Specifications and achieve the project requirements including carrying out site surveys and investigations, and communicating with subject matter experts
- Work with Program/Project Managers and Program Planners on the preliminary and detailed scoping, initial costing, and planning for the project
- Assist the Program/Project Manager in preparing the Project Management Plan and associated project documentation including safety plans, environmental plans, IWP, ITP and quality plans; to ensure all projects are delivered in accordance with the organisation’s policies and standards
- Capability to identify and manage risk in both design and construction facets of the Project/ Program work cycle
- Ideally a Degree Qualified Engineer, who has substantial experience in project delivery and/or engineering works
- A candidate with demonstrated experience in providing engineering (relevant discipline) support including functional specification development, design coordination, safety in design, constructability reviews and applying engineering quality will be highly regarded
For more information please call George Hvid on 0427 933 873 or email: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com