CGC Recruitment are established experts in providing short term construction and engineering resources to main tier and mid-tier contractors and have again been approached by one of our clients to source a site based Project Engineer to provide short term engineering support on an existing project.
The role is an immediate start until October this year and you will report in into the Project Manager on site you will be responsible for developing ITPs, putting schedules together and responsible for all on site QA. Scope of works includes culvert replacements, sub-grade treatment, pavement rehabilitation and road sealing. We are actively looking to speak to Engineers who posses the following experience:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 4 years civil construction experience
- Prior experience working for a Tier 2 or Tier 3 Civil Contractor self performing works
- Ability to manage subcontractors and communicate with middle management
- Project delivery experience on road construction projects between $5-25ml
- Prior experience delivering TMR or BCC projects would be an advantage
The position will be suited to engineers who are currently in between projects or are sole traders looking for local based project work.
For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email email@example.com