Their pre-contracts and estimating teams have been extremely busy over the space of the last four months which has led to them to winning a recently awarded project in the Central QLD mining sector.
CGC have partnered with this organisation to source them a site based Project Engineer to assist the delivery of a project to the value of $20+ml. Reporting to the Construction Manager you will be responsible the preparation of project plans & schedules, the estimation of plant, materials & labour undertake 3rd party verification of constructed works. In addition to this you will be responsible for preparation of project management documentation and managing of work-site OH&S. Scope of works includes, civil road construction, drainage, earth works, utilities relocation.
The position will be on a family friendly 9/5 FIFO Roster from Brisbane and as of the nature of the current climate applicants should ideally be already based in QLD
We are looking to speak to Project Engineers with the following experience:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 4 years civil construction experience
- Strong Bulk Earthworks experience
- Prior experience working for a Tier 2 or Tier 3 Civil Contractor
- Ability to lead a team but also report up into a construction manager
- Project delivery experience on road construction projects between $5-10ml
- Must be an Australian permanent resident
For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org