With offices located throughout Australia this well established builder who has over 50 year's experience in the Australian building market are exceeding expectations and continuing to dominate the markets they specialise in. They are renowned for delivering projects in the commercial, industrial, health and retail sectors with a value of anything up to around $150M.
The role – Project Engineer
We are looking for an experienced building Project Engineer to join a major player in the Australian builder market and join a team on an upcoming project which is a complete redevelopment on a train station located in the southern suburbs of Brisbane/north end of the Gold Coast.
This project is a $40M build, previous experience working on stations would be an advantage, but not essential.
This is a long term career move with a builder that already have a great name who are growing in QLD.
They are looking for someone who has
- Have a completed Construction related degree
- Experience on projects of $40M plus
- Stability on your CV is a must
- A building background is essential, other sector experience is not suitable for this role
- Previous station experience is preferred, but not essential
- Experience with a well known mid-tier builder
- Be well presented and keen to progress in your career
- Must be a team player
This is a great opportunity for your next career move with a builder who has a fantastic reputation throughout Australia and a history of over 50 years.
If you are keen to hear more about this role or any other construction role please call David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email your CV to David Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more building positions please visit our website: www.cgcrecruitment.com