They have recently identified the need for 2 Civil Project Engineer and a Site Engineer looking to make their step up to a PE role. You will report in into the Project Manager on site you will be responsible for developing ITPs, putting schedules together and responsible for all on site QA. Scope of works includes, car park construction culvert replacements, sub-grade treatment, pavement rehabilitation and road sealing. We are actively looking to speak to Engineers who posses the following experience:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 4 years civil construction experience
- Prior experience working for a Tier 2 or Tier 3 Civil Contractor self performing works
- Ability to manage subcontractors and communicate with middle management
- Project delivery experience on road construction projects between $5-25ml
- Prior experience delivering RMS or TFNSW projects would be an advantage.
For more information please call Dan on 0407 091 397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org