Reporting to the Project Manager the position will be responsible for plan and estimate and quantities of materials required for all main structural concrete components where required; monitor and supervise concrete pours ensuring QA is met; develop construction methodologies and procedures, maintaining project documentation, ensure deigns requirement are met as per specifications and interface with design teams.
- Tertiary education in Civil Engineering
- 3 years on site experience in a delivery role
- Prior experience working with Civil subcontractor
- Prior experience managing multiple subcontractors
- Experience working on Bridge Construction projects would be an advantage
The role is an immediate start and of offer is a base salary up to $130K + Super + Car + Lafa + Housing assistance.