Our client is a leading residential property developer that has more than doubled over the last two years. They employ a professional and dedicated team of approx. 120 staff who cover the entire project lifecycle.
They have secured forwarding work until 2025 so will not be affected should there be a downturn in the residential market, so employees will enjoy job security
As the Project Engineer you will be joining an existing team on a highly technical boutique townhouse development on Sydney’s city fringe worth $40M. This development is made up of 11 houses and will achieve a high-class finish.
Reporting into a Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and timing coordination of design and day to day on site coordination of sub-contractors to achieve project milestones.
This will involve:
- Planning and scheduling of day to day site activities in conjunction with the Site Manager to ensure project milestones are met
- Review engineering /design deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Doing checks for quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Overseeing RFI’s and EOIs
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel on 0428 433876