Our client operates all over Australia and is known as one of the largest tier 2 builders in the country. They operate in sectors such as education, industrial, health and more recently agecare with their projects valuing anything from $10M to $150M. Their QLD division has been operating for over 10 years and they currently have two offices in the state.
The role – Project Engineer
Due to recent successful tenders they are looking for a Project Engineer who has a string building background to join a team on a $90M commercial project located in the Northern suburbs of Brisbane. You will be joining an established and experienced team and will report to your Project Manager. They are looking for this person to start in September.
What you need to be successful
- Come from a construction degree background
- Previous experience with a known builder as a Project Engineer
- Stability with previous employers
- Experience on projects of $30M plus
- Experience with Tier 1 or Tier 2 builder
- Working on an iconic project
- Taking your career to the next level
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Working for a builder who promotes from within
If you are keen to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com