CGC Recruitment have again partnered with one of their longstanding clients, who are a leading National Civil Contractor who deliver complex infrastructure projects right across Australia. Their key areas of focus includes, Transport infrastructure (Road & Rail), Defence and Renewable Energy (Solar & Wind-farms).
They have recently been awarded a $30ml+ project and have identified the immediate need for a Project Engineer to assist in the delivery of the project and join the business on a full time basis. Reporting to the on site Project Manager, site based activities will involve direct supervision of labour & management of local subcontractors, implementing site safety plans and safe work methods, cost tracing and programming and preparing progress claims and variations. Main subcontractors will include, Electrical, Mechanical, Fire systems, concrete and building work
Main scope of works will include:
- Decommission, removal and disposal of existing substation
- Trenching, Pitt & Pipe works
- Construction of new buildings
- Installation of new substation
The role is a FIFO role from Brisbane on 2/1 working roster with a direct back to back on site. All costs associated with flights, accommodation and meals will be provided by the client and will included a site uplift of 20% base salary.
We are looking to speak to driven Project Engineers who posses the following experience:
- Tertiary qualified Civil or Mechanical engineer
- Minimum 5 years experience delivering projects from $5-50ml
- Prior experience with a large Tier 2 contractor would be an advantage
- Committed to project close out
- Must be an Australian PR or Citizen
For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email your resume to email@example.com