Project Director - Developer
|Job Title:||Project Director - Developer|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Ryde|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2020 10:46|
They can boast $400m + worth of Residential Projects, ready to be delivered across x3 sites in NSW, with more projects pipelined.
The key role will include the identification, acquisiton and delivary of medium density residential projects. Your role will be more like that of a General Manager. MANDARIN LANGUAGE SKILLS ARE ESSENTIAL.
key responsibilities to include:
- finalising Project Documentation
- Tender process
- Overseeing appointed main contractor
- management of construction process
- Financial awareness
- Advising management on the local environment and legislation
- Aiding in relationships
- Planning and Approvals
- Master planning and design
- Managing Consultants and subcontractors
- Managing Construction
- Advising on future site acquisition.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate not only in person, but also in your CV the following:
- Experience in a Construction Management of large residential developments.
- well versed in project development cycle
- degree qualification
- relevant product knowledge
- strong knowledge of the local environment
- experience liaising and managing the consultants including local authority.
- strong eye for detail
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's