Delivering interior fit out construction projects, this small yet busy builder is going from strength to strength by delivering projects on time and budget and to an excellent standard.
Winning repeat business by building solid relationship with owner builders, architects and investors this company are in an excellent position now and for 2018 and beyond.
They deliver high end, fast paced fit outs ranging from $100K up to $5m throughout the Sydney.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a proven, successful team for a Junior Contract Administrator with 1-2 years’ experience. This would be ideal for a person who is looking to join a market leader and learn from the best
- $50K-80K - Dependant on experience
- Degree OR TAFE qualified
- Over 1 year’s work experience within Construction
- Good Communication Skills
- Outgoing personality
- Drive to become a Project Manager
Working alongside one of the companies Senior Project manager on a daily basis the duties include:
- Subcontractor liaison
- Preparing scope of works for tender
- Preparing documents for subcontractors and issuing contracts
- Reviewing and assessing supplier invoices and sub-contractor progress claims for payment
- Ensuring current contracts are running on time and within allocated budgets
- Weekly cost reporting and preparation of final accounts to the project management team
They take great pride in maintaining the reputation they have built of completing fit out works to a high standard, on time and on budget. They encourage a lively, social culture and often have events outside of work to promote this
If you fit the above criteria then I would like to hear from you.
Please call John Ainge on 0400 516 014 or email me your cv to John.Ainge@cgcrecruitment.com