CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction and engineering space. We are delighted to be recruiting a Project Administrator for a 3 month contract for a key client based out Caringbah.
Our client is is seeking a 3 month contractor to join the team and assist with upcoming projects. There is a potential for this role to be extended, however at this point, it will be a 3 month contract.
The role will require the right candidate to support the team by providing administrative and bookkeeping support to the wider company.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Assist the Project Manager
- Liaise with clients taking enquiries
- Job costing, data entry, invoicing & raising purchase orders
- Processing supplier’s invoices
- Maintaining files, record management
- Word processing, spreadsheet and other computer based work including smartsheet data entry
- Work order management including setting up job numbers & job folders
- Carrying out contractor inductions & arranging access
- Checking and filing service administration reports
- Preparing on completion documentation
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to balance our operation constraints with the needs of our customers in a positive and efficient manner
- Hands on approach and a strong sense of accountability with the ability to follow up
- Self-motivated, reliant and a proven team player
- Vibrant work culture
- Exciting 3 month contract with potential extension
- Attractive Hourly Rate plus superannuation
- Fanatastic Culture and management team