Duties will consist of;
- Be responsible for the day to day Project Administration for a number of Project Managers led by a Construction Manager
- Assist project managers with administration, meeting minutes, agendas etc.
- Document Control
- Stakeholder Management
- Have experience preparing and administering subcontracts
- Have strong organisational skills in order to be able to manage your time and plan effectively in a fast paced, diverse and changing environment
- Managing and tracking change requests and RFIs
- Develop reports, communications and maintain project documentation
- Have at least 2 years Project Administration experience within a tier 2 or 3 building company
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Be experienced with MS Office suite including MS Projects
- Have experience in developing Project Management Plans
For more information please contact Jamie Madden on 0456945633 or email@example.com otherwise apply now and shortlisted candidates will be contacted this week.