- Complex commercial / industrial build - $150M +
- Iconic name in the Sydney market with high staff retention
- Mid-tier builder offering genuine work life balance
Join a reputable tier two builder that has a strong history building in NSW. They have been privileged to be a part of some of Sydney’s most iconic projects and have undoubtedly helped reshape the local skyline. The company has converted enough work to keep them busy for next 2-3 years and still have two large projects at tender stages.
With two complex projects about to kick off we are helping with the recruitment of a Project Engineer to work with a high achieving team that have been with the business collectively for 15 + years. We are looking for Engineers with strong building knowledge that can coordinate the larger trade packages with very little supervision.
Culture / Benefits
Due to their impeccable reputation, this builder enjoys high staff retention. They offer genuine work life balance achieved by ensuring projects are correctly resourced, offer clear career progression, regularly engage with their staff and work with prestigious clients across an array of interesting and challenging projects.
Duties will involve:
- Planning and scheduling of day to day site activities in conjunction with the Site Manager to ensure project milestones are met
- Review engineering /design deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Doing checks for quality control (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Construction Management or related degree and min 5 years’ experience as a Site/Project Engineer
- Strong technical building/design knowledge and experience working with tier one or two builders
- Experience working on government projects advantageous