Highly reputable and progressive commercial hospitality shop fit out contractor, established for over 20 years. Turning over $20M+ annually and employ a total of 45 staff across the board. Turn-key contractor for all hospitality requirements, you will be joining a highly enthusiastic, dynamic and highly experienced team. Cover the commercial hospitality sector including but not limited to hotels, restaurants, bars, cafes, pubs & clubs.
- Preparation of scope of works
- Management of OH&S
- Coordination of subcontractors & materials
- Preparations of contracts/documents for subcontractors
- Ensure works are carried out within budget and specifications
- Assist in day to day site activities in conjunction with the Site Supervisor
- Assist in management of procurement, budgets, cash flow and design coordination
- Be highly motivated
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Commercial/hospitality fit out experience desired
- Degree qualification in Construction Management or related
- Be well presented and carry excellent communication skills
- Focus on high-quality projects, suppliers, equipment and techniques
- Family feel culture working in a close-knit team
- Highly dynamic and excellent career progression
- Excellent staff retention
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on email@example.com