This role has flexible working arrangements but you will be required to attend the office at Macquarie Park.
Work with Project Managers and Directors to assess and report on all projects across the business, ensuring compliance with project governance key elements.
- Manage and provide support in the development and implementation of the program governance structures and reporting processes, including business rules, guidelines, and templates.
- Actively manage risks and issues and recording the status of these to ensure successful project delivery.
- Implement program development processes to ensure the program of projects delivered by achieving agreed milestones and outcomes.
- Consolidate and distribute project and program status reports to support business analysis and decision making.
- Manage project change requests, ensuring effective tracking and compliance with approval processes.
- Ensure that project benefits are being tracked and reported on.
- Creating project implementation reports and ensuring that lessons learnt are integrated into other projects.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in business, project management or similar and/or demonstrated, relevant, equivalent professional experience
- Understanding of Project Controls, Planning and Cost Controlling. PMP certified is an advantage
- Primavera P6 experience
- Knowledge in Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI and Tableau
- Extensive Program Reporting experience
- The role requires security and criminal clearance prior to appointment