With 3 offices nationally and systems in place to open a 4th, this multi-disciplinary organisation is quickly becoming one of the top designers with building services across Australia.
The Project BIM Manager role is to manage the design and construction team’s implementation of BIM. You will have close interaction with the client and will be responsible for maintaining the client relationship as well as bringing on new business for future projects.
To be considered for this role you must be able to display the following;
- Managing BIM for both consultancies & contractors
- 8 plus years Revit - across building services - additional disciplines beneficial.
- Managing and updating the BIM Management Plan
- Coordination of all subcontractor models and validation of federated models
- Clash detection
- Client coordination meetings
- Managing all design models from consultants and subcontractors to produce federation models in Navisworks.
- Client facing experience