My client is recognised within the industry as a leading, Australian multi-disciplinary design practice, delivering innovative, award winning architectural, interior and urban design projects.
Their portfolio of work is diverse, working on projects within the public, residential, commercial, mixed-use and education industries. Their Sydney office boasts an inclusive and collaborative culture, ensuring all disciplines work together seamlessly to produce only the highest quality outcomes.
Working as a Project Architect for my client, you will primarily be responsible for managing projects from start to finish, supported by a team.
You will be working across a variety of projects from start to finish, working in a small team but liaising with the larger office, coordinating with clients, consultants, council staff and any other relevant personnel.
To be considered for this position, you should possess:
- A minimum of 6 years' experience working locally as a project Architect
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture
- Advanced Revit skills
- Strong Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Project experience in Aged Care or Education would be an added bonus
- Business development and experience of bringing on new clients would be highly regarded
- Full Australian Working Rights
If you would like more information regarding the position, please give Christina Ryan a ring on 02 8252 4020 or email her at email@example.com