Due to some recent successful tenders they are looking to add a Project Administrator / Procurement Officer to the team who comes from a fit out and refurb background.
As a Project Administrator / Procurement Officer you will be responsible for
- the procurement of subcontractors and suppliers; from compiling and issuing tender packs, scope of works, analysing submissions, interviewing potential subcontractors / suppliers, negotiating, preparing contract agreements / orders, monthly assessments, valuing variations through to agreeing final accounts.
- producing monthly cost / value reports and quarterly cost / value forecasts at project level and business-wide level.
- be responsible for the day to day Project Administration for a number of Project Managers
- have experience preparing and administering subcontracts
- have strong organisational skills in order to be able to manage your time and plan effectively in a fast paced, diverse and changing environment
- develop reports, communications and maintain project documentation
This is a good opportunity with a builder who rarely have the need to recruit at this level because of their outstanding staff retention rate.
Apply below or for more information, please contact Jamie Madden on 0456 945 633 or email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com